Office SecretaryAugust 19, 2022 11:39 am
•Provides high-level administrative support to an assigned executive or director-level employee.
• Collects requested data and information from various sources including email and other correspondence, meeting minutes and records, and other documents; prepares summaries of findings and/or other related written correspondence as requested.
• Prepares agendas and schedules for meetings, conferences, and other assigned events; takes and distributes minutes or other notes as requested.
• Responds to and resolves administrative inquiries and questions.
• Welcomes and directs visitors and clients.
• Manage communication including emails and phone calls
• Manage office supply
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
This post was written by admin